The Oncotype DX Breast DCIS Score is covered by Medicare and private insurance coverage varies.
In addition, Genomic Health created the Genomic Access Program (GAP) to help patients navigate the insurance and other payment options for Oncotype DX tests.
Through GAP, Genomic Health takes every possible step to ensure testing is affordable, available, and accessible. To learn more about GAP, contact Customer Service by phone 866-ONCOTYPE (866-662-6897) or by email at email@example.com .
Genomic Health believes that everyone should have access to the information they need to make confident, informed decisions about their cancer treatments.
The GAP team can:
- Contact insurance companies on patients’ behalf.
- Help patients estimate any potential out-of-pocket expenses before the test is run.
- Work with clinicians to get prior authorization from insurance companies (if required).
- Bill insurance companies directly when possible.
- Process the claim once the test is complete.
- With your consent, assist in the appeal process if a claim is denied.
Genomic Health offers financial assistance programs for eligible patients with financial hardship. These programs are based on financial eligibility. Contact Customer Service by phone at 866-ONCOTYPE (866-662-6897) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.