Your Oncotype MAP Pan-Cancer Tissue test results provide you with the with important information to help guide timely treatment options.
Your results will have multiple sections to provide you and your doctor with key information about your tumor including:
- Genomic changes identified
- Protein changes identified
- Available treatments associated with the genomic mutations identified in your tumor
- Additional treatments and clinical trials that may be beneficial based on your tumor profile results
- Treatments that may have reduced benefits based on your tumor profile results
- Clinical trials (research studies) that you may be eligible for based on your tumor profile results
The Oncotype MAP Pan-Cancer Tissue test identifies which genomic mutations are present in your tumor sample and provides information about which treatments are likely to provide more (and less) benefit so you and your doctor can work together to create a personalized treatment plan.