Since insurance coverage can vary across the country, it’s a good idea to check with your patient’s carrier or contact the Genomic Health Customer Service team to confirm coverage. In addition, Genomic Health created the Genomic Access Program (GAP) to help patients navigate insurance and other payment options for Oncotype DX tests.
Genomic Health believes that everyone should have access to the information they need to make confident, informed decisions about their cancer treatments.
The GAP team can:
- Contact insurance companies on patients’ behalf.
- Work with clinicians to get prior authorization from insurance companies (if required).
- Bill insurance companies directly when possible.
- Process the claim once the test is complete.
- With your consent, assist in the appeal process if a claim is denied.
Genomic Health offers financial assistance programs for eligible patients with financial hardship. These programs are based on financial eligibility. Contact Customer Service by phone at 866-ONCOTYPE (866-662-6897) or by email to email@example.com for more information.